Terms & Conditions
Statement of customer satisfaction – Where a satisfaction statement of cleaning has been signed and agreed by the client no further course of action or remedy will be taken by MCS Ltd.
The Client: This is the person/persons or company whom the contract is agreed.
3rd Parties – We do not enter into 3rd party disputes.
- 48-hours notice is needed for all cancellation of all appointment bookings and including all quotations will require 48-hours notice.
- There is a 7-day call-off period available to all contractual clients. (These are all clients that have been issued with any cleaning contract from Martins Cleaning Services Ltd)
- Should cancellation notification not be given there will be a fee incurred as per our terms and conditions of trading.
Our full terms and conditions of trading can be requested from the Company including terms of payments.
Credit must first be agreed by the Company in writing otherwise invoices will become payable immediately.
Completion of works –
Upon completion of works it is the clients responsibility to be present to satisfy that the work is completed to the expectation required.
In the event that clients do not make themselves available for signing of the work or being present upon completion any recourse is as at the company discretion only. Your right of guarantee is withdrawn at the point of completion of works.
Martins Cleaning Services Ltd may make a decision to remedy any reasonable request but this will be on the basis of availability and fair issue raised only at the time of completion and not beyond this point.
Bartercard payments are accepted by the Company and only upon formal agreement with the Company at quotation stage. Bartercard is subject to our terms and conditions of
Where contracts have been issued to clients those terms and conditions of service are valid as soon as any work is undertaken. These terms and conditions of service do also apply where a contract has not been signed and services have commenced and are accepted.
Like any business Martins Cleaning Services Ltd use contractual figures for budgets throughout the year and therefore contracts cannot be broken. We do offer a 7-day call-off period at the commencement of our contracts in order to provide our clients with the opportunity to break any arrangement within this early stage.
Cancellation of commercial contracts –
- Please refer to any clauses and the front page of your contract for details of cancellation.
- Contracts of less than £500.00 per month are subject to 1 months written notice and those over and above £500.00 are subject to 3 months written notice.
Staff sign a confidentiality agreement upon acceptance of employment. Abuse to any member of staff will not be tolerated.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS –
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Martins Cleaning Services Ltd reserve the right to issue legal proceedings where there is a case of ‘libel’, ‘Defamation of character’, ‘slander’ and any other form of malicious action.