Fair Trading Policy
Martins Cleaning Services Ltd will –
- Always provide a free no obligation quotation; in order to do so we will not provide you with a quotation over the telephone.
- You will be provided with a written quotation within 7-days of our visit which will remain valid for 28-days but may be subject to change after this time.
The Cancellation of Contracts made in a Consumer’s Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations 2008 came into force on 1st October 2008 – Where consumers decide to have work done, or to receive goods, within the seven-day cooling-off period, they need to give their agreement in writing. We therefore accept that the consumer signatory on our quotation is acceptance of our work proceeding.
- A free no obligation quotation is exactly as is stated.
- We will not charge for a quotation – it is free as we state.
- There is a 14-day call-off period available to all contractual customers.
- The consumer will not feel or be forced to purchase our services or products.
- You will be visited only by a qualified person who is able to provide you with a quotation of the nature you have requested.
- All our products and services are provided with our best intentions and all products are purchased from suppliers whom we believe are reputable within the cleaning industry.
- In the event that you ask for a quotation over the telephone we will only be able to provide you with an approximate estimate that will always be subject to change upon a pre-inspection (free no obligation quotation) being provided. This is in view of our Company offering all clients fair and honest trading at all times.
- All offers shown on our website will be available until the time stated, terms and conditions will apply to all offers and such terms will be available by request.
- Where an indemnity is completed by our technicians for carpet cleaning this will highlight any particular conditions that may need to be taken into consideration by the purchaser.
- We will not attempt to delay any consumer at any time. i.e. – when carrying out a free quotation. We know how precise your time is.
- We may contact you from time to time about new products, services & offers.
- We will NEVER attempt to change a quotation price when it has been agreed unless there is a change of cleaning specification required by the consumer.
- Any quotation change will be confirmed in writing; this may be due to the condition of carpets changing, the condition of a building cleanliness being neglected or improved or any other condition noticed.
On behalf of Martins Cleaning Services Ltd we would like to thank all our clients for using our products and services.
We will always follow the guidelines set by the BERR (The Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform) which was created on 28th June 2007.